Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Second year sucks, it's like jerking off without the payoff. The best part of everyday you ask? When it's over.

All that anticipation and build up for nothing. I feel robbed.

Fluid mechanics? gay.
Ecology, basically everything I did in first year evolutionary bio and ecology. In so many words, gay.
Solid: hard as fuck
Construction: Undecided, but leaves me feeling stupid everyday.
Math: useless, like all math is in the real world. Gay

APS, actually interesting. I want to ask him so much about life, his views on stuff, maybe I should go see him in his office. Mainly I want to hear his political leanings for the municipal election.

Otherwise, started to slack at the gym...slack at school, it's like, I don't care if I do poorly. No drive. The only thing I do care about is my powerlifting, to which I set two P.B's last friday, culminating at 78 kg Clean.

At least I get something right. Well, working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment