Sunday, January 9, 2011

Breaking Bad


Just finished the last episode of the most recent season. Probably perfect timing too, considering I figure school will get intense from here onward. But alas, I just found out the next season won't be airing until July of this year. So much for that...what a break. God damn cliff hanger endings.

So I have been taking this new natural medicine for my stomach and associated pains. Enteric coated peppermint oil. I have to say, the difference is like night and day. I am not cured and it does nothing for my more-often-than-not crippling nausea. But I will do anything to feel a little better. Anything.

You know when you get up to get something, then forget what you were looking for? Hate that. Just happened to me and my Ipod.

Lately I have been listening to more Cold Play, hey I know what you are thinking. Is David gay? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment