Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lay me down in concrete fields

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ

Well I am alive after the 3 exam fuck fest, marks aside.

Borrowed time, it feels like that a lot more often than not these days. What am I going to do in April? She gets on that plane home and I am left here to pick up the pieces of what is left. What an idiot David was, fell for someone where there was no real future.

I get teary just thinking about that day. I don't think I will ever hate Pearson airport more than that day. Hold my breathe.

Almost done my fourth year, I'm tired. Two more years of this. Sure, I have no one to blame but myself and ya, I don't envy the stress that comes with the real world. But man, do I hate this place or what?

Lastly, rank 5 of my class. Consider the spread between me and rank 1, which is about 1%, less if memory serves. I will make a bold statement here:

"Had I not become ill, I would have been rank 1."

The countless doctor visits, the hospital trips, the stress, the days when nausea left me crippled or unable to eat.

But I have nothing to be ashamed of, in my heart, the heart of a Lion I will always know I gave it my all, and will always be able to hold my head up high.

Would rank 1 have made me happy?

Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment