Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you know a way out, then I'd like to go with you

I haven’t written here in some time. Mostly my posts have degenerated into an image or just some song lyrics/poetic crap. I have been meaning to really reflect on the last 2 years of school, but I don’t know what to say? It’s just all so blurry. I think to reflect on a lot of those two years would be really really hard. I’d probably stumble and crawl through the act of recollection.

I am going to London Ontario this weekend, I haven’t ever been there before as far as I recall. Going to be visiting Western Ontario with a lady friend of mine. It is where she lives during the school year, surprise surprise she attends UWO.

It is pretty early in our friendship to be really taking a trip like this, but whatever, see how it goes. In many ways I try to be a “Why not?” guy these days. Live many lifetimes-or at least it feels as such-as a “Why?” guy. Some change right? Right.

Still waiting to hear about my medical exam for the army. Longest wait of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment