Monday, April 5, 2010

In Summer


Pardon the real lack of updates as of late. I have just been buring the candle at both ends, and not on the computer much at all. You know me, study hard, chase girls, work like a man...or woman for that matter, I saw a girl row 70s today, shitty form but still...I row 75's, up from 70 last week. Beast.

Anyways, enough about you...let's talk about me. Here is a little known fact, and by little known, I mean no one but my parents, me and now the readers know. My actual name is David James. If anyone asks my middle name, I tell them it is James. But the factof the matter is I do not have a middle name.

My name is-by parts-First: David James Last:King.

No one knows that. I never want to hear the name ever again. Mary calls me it and I hate it, hate it with a firey passion that burns deep in my soul. Maybe because it's gay or maybe it is because I hate that woman. Who knows?

So...hungry...and it is 10:20 pm, I should be sleeping right now. Damn you Gerstein, damn you. You knowm you just gotta study somtimes. A line must be drawn here. This far, no further...I'm not saying staying late nights in that emotional roller coaster is going to be easy. I'm going to work harder than I've ever worked before. But that's fine, I'll just get tougher with it. Failure is not an option.

That's how winning is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment