Sunday, October 18, 2009

I never made it as a working class hero


Uneventful day...

As it stands now our CDS draft is complete, anxiously await its arrival in my gmail inbox for inspection before I give it the final thumbs-up. We put alot of work into it, more than other groups I talked with...odds are with our TA we will get far lower than the aforementioned groups. Typical. See picture, Ethan Hawke realizing his dream as he overcame all obstacles and made it into space. That's gonna be me finally handing in this CDS.

So I watched that movie Milk today, pretty good actually, I can see how Sean won the Oscar, I mean I heard the guy is a complete dick IRL but nonetheless, some good acting. Anyways, I didnt really realize what a hardtime gays had, like we live in such a time (and place, Toronto) where being a homo is no big deal. Just goes to show you how much we have changed as people. In the future I will definitely think alittle more before I use a word like fag, or gay...ya sure I probably won't stop using them, but I for sure will think alittle harder from now on.

Spoiler, he dies...


No comments:

Post a Comment