Sunday, October 11, 2009

There's a she wolf in my closet


"...let it out so it can breathe"

Again I have failed myself, unable to make regular posts. Testimony to my busy life I suppose, testimony to my inability to commit to a simple task. Sure I can find time to get deezed everyday and run my knees into the ground. But when it comes to a blog it slips my mind like a fat kid on a bannannananaaa peel.

So I learned alot about myself lately, my ability to command and my ability to delegate. So far my group project is going well, I chalk much of it up to the hardwork of my members but I give myself some credit to. These guys and girls were counting on me to lead them and keep them on track. So far I felt I have lived up to their expectations and I am richer for the experience.

So tomorrow, well tuesday is my linear exam...I trust in my abilities to do the questions, not the theory...LOL. So help me God if it is a theory test, I'm gonna be doing alot of swearing. Alot.

Anyways, earlier this week we had a Mechanics test, dear god...DEAR GOD, it took a week to wash the dirt of me after that.

Picture says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment