Thursday, February 4, 2010

But...we can all go home

Man, I can't do any questions about Gantt charts in APS, and on the 09 exam I completely flunked the Cost/Time graph...

The fuck? Like I went to every lecture, I have been studying, I feel I understood the material, but then I get to these questions and well...we can all go home. It doesn't help that there is no one to ask as no one else in APS pays attention BUT me, that leaves me with asking the prof tmrw (my last chance before the midterm), but...we can all go home.

Anyways, I'll stop that...after the expected fuckery that will be APS, is the even worse Earth Systems Engineering, so help me God I can not do those lab assignments to save my life. Honestly, if it was hand in a passing lab or die, this blog wouldn't be updated anymore...but, we can all go home.

Well, I'm not going home.

I am gonna get on that bus on tuesday morning, and I am gonna score so well on that test, that the 1T4's are going to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment