Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grandma take me home...


Life needs more Sliver.

Got an interview for a job today, a job I REALLY want...I hope it goes well, it would be a good opportunity for me.

Anyways, Sliver...he looks so...he looks so Kurt in that video. I can't really watch their music videos too often, I always feel like it was all a lie. He gave us so much and then he just took it all away. To me sometimes, it feels like he cheated us, cheated us out of who knows how many more years of great music. The one transgression I can never forgive Kurt for.

But, hurting hearts don't care. Me of all people understands this. At the end of the day I understand what he did, and I know I am not too far off somedays...at least it feels like that.

...Woke up in my mother's arms.
Grandma take me home.
I wanna be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment