Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kickass, That's how I spell success


Uneventful day...

Saturday so no workout, I know..breaks a old man's heart to say the least. None sunday either because of my mother's Godchild birthday, the fuck...who cares. I don't give a shit I can tell you that much. For this reason I've lost a day of studying. This on the eve of two midterms. Typical.

A better, happier me right?

So I have really come to this sort of conclusion in life, at least this applies for now. Things always change. I really care more about someones appearance than anything else. I am impossibly vain and shallow and I am proud of it. This of course applies to only women, well ya, I'm not gay.

To me a woman is someone who takes care of her hair, she does it up something nice. She wears makeup, nothing extreme...but eyeshadow is to die for. Fuck lipstick, shit is probably toxic over a lifetime anyways. Perfume...perfume, smell is one of the most powerful, if not THE, most powerful Eyeliner? Yes.

When I think about myself, I really only care about two things in this world. My education and looking good. That's it. I mean, I just don't know how I feel about someone who doesn't care about their appearance, I mean, trying to look good is why I learned to crawl before I walked. It's just done. In the end I think the prettier one will always win out for me.

It's why I spend almost everyday at the gym, and else everyday exercising. It's why I try to dress nice. I'm vain.

A girl is pretty. A woman is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment