Thursday, January 28, 2010

And wherever you've gone


And wherever we might go
It don't seem fair... You seem to like it here
Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar

So, just assembled and compiled my PD/PMP, the group did some work, not alot but some. Shoutouts go to Ken for putting ass out on that Gantt chart, it wasn't easy but he did his best. Given my powers as team leader and the fact that the Attribution table was 100% in my control I have decided not to fuck the team. I shall wait, see how they perform for the CDS and then come the final assignment(s) screw them there if I am feeling angry.

Then again, not an angry bone in my body 99% of the time.

So I just spent the 3 hours from 3pm till 6 getting raped by that bullshit CME lab, like honestly...could they be any less explained? No. Could they be any more rando? Yes. I literally...I just don't know.

The only good part is the cute TA. If it wasn't for her.

Honestly, I hate flossing, pisses me off...but it must be done, alas, life.

So it's like -cold outside, yes that is a temperature. SHould I run or bike? I feel like I need to do something after the box of Oatmeal Crisp I just ate in one sitting. I have no self control.

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was bad for having it at breakfast and after the gym tonight. Haha we FUND general mills :)

    Indeed, flossing is mandatory in life.
    But you know what your dislike of it means now..
    I'm always going to wonder, always. Maybe think twice ;)

    ReplyDelete