Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brachioradialis


Uneventful day...

A new APS course a new group, these guys don't seem anywhere as cool as my last group. In fact, in alot of ways I am really missing them, never thought I would live to see that day. ANyways, time will tell how this group plays out. I will try for team leader again because it really seemed like I was a pretty commanding person today at the first tutorial. Oh well, I don't really care I just want this course done with.

Actually had some breakthroughs while programming today, ya sure it was the most simplified program ever, but nonetheless. Knowledge has been gained. GAINED.

First class of CME185 was today, Finally got to see all the Mins and Civs, There are actually some girls in civ...wow, who knew. But I got a really bad feeling about that class. Artsci teacher, artsci material, engineering mindset. For those who haven't experienced both you wouldn't know what I am talking about. But trust, If the prof goes artsci on us, those engies won't stand a chance.

Unfortunately for them, this time I am bulletproof.

1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is remember the name of the purple one ;) With that, you'll be a shoo-in for leader.

    P.S Good word of the day :)
    Knowledge gained, we're tied.

    ReplyDelete