Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This one is for Kaya,



It is just a Pearl Jam day


I doubt she will ever read this, but one never knows. I mean she did stuble upon this int he vast wasteland that is the internet, maybe it was fate?

Anyways, uneventful day...

For the exception of the fact I have not stopped doing work in one form or another till ~now.

Woke, showered, ate, ate again (was hungry again), commuted, hijacked a day locker at the AC, class, ate, commute, team meeting in North York, commute back, ate, lab, gym, commute, ate, APS group bullshit...and then I was here.

Speaking of which, nothing breaks my heart more than knowing I was in North York but minutes away from one of the most delicious dumpling places I have experienced (and I have experienced everyone of note in Toronto, Markham is another story...) and was unable to get any because of a god damn programming lab. Breaks an old man's heart. Oh well, just an excuse to go back with Philbert, especially now that he eats meat.

Programming lab, what in the fuck was that? Look at any other sections, they had simple linear equations. Plug it in and scanf. WE HAD THIS BEAST:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Range_of_a_projectile

The fuck is that? I had to use the math lib, I didn't even remember what to type...and there was more ( and ) then I care to remember. That lab left me in such a bad mood I almost skipped my work out in pure rage. Twas lucky for me when I walked in I saw Chris right away, man the 1T1 I should have been, I love that guy, I miss that guy. Hopefully he never reads this or there will be alot of explaining to do, no homo.

We powered through a few sets together and just generally had a good time, he is always easy to talk to. Made the whole day alot better.

I completely missed the deets of my client meeting, oh well, screw it. Long story short...

Client asked for: efficienty of bus unloading,

Wanted: A ventillation system for an outdoor area.

I kid you not...at least we have a 10 million dollar budget.

Anyways, long story short, I hear a story too good to be true, it ain't.

No comments:

Post a Comment