Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Anthony, my friends call me Tony which backwards is ynot?

Uneventful day...

I got a real bad feeling about my APS group. Real bad. In the last week I am the only one who has done an ounce of work, and I did like 25 minutes MAX. If I go in tomorrow and no one came up with any ideas for our client meeting, I am gonna flip shit. And you people know me, I have a destructive personality so I will actually start shit. I am looking for a fight.

With the weather going the way it is, I am honestly considering busting out yonder bicycle and going for a trip. Of course, speak too soon and it will snow 37 feet tomorrow, and that is just in the morning. Typical.

So the artsci prof seems to think it is a good idea to post lecture notes after the lecture. Seems like a plan to me /sarcasm.

I'm so sad.

2 comments:

  1. Hey engy, don't be sad.
    Good or bad, I know you'll manage. Think..WWMSD (What Would Michael Scott Do).
    That, or the (stolen) bike ride may do you some good :)
    While I can't help you fight your group nor bribe your prof, I hope you know I'm always here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah so did u give them shit in the end? i want some juicy story =P

    ReplyDelete