Friday, June 4, 2010

The boy who would be King

Get rich or die tryin, am I right or am I right?

So working at night is pretty boss, except for no women. Read: attractive women. But ya, very few clients to deal with, few calls, mostly I just read the news and study calculus.

Which I am learning, read over Integration again, ahh memories, and now doing Polar coordinates and that weirdo circle shit. I have never touched this stuff in my life, so I am going in completely fresh and to be honest, I dont know what the hell this crap is. What are they asking me? The notes are just shape after shape after shape, Is there a question here or what?

Who knows man who knows, gonna try to clean the house a bit tomorrow, cut the grass, do my abs, go for a run, and try to get rich.

Sorry for the lack of posts, have really been zoned out the last week.

I'll make it up to you, if anyone still reads this.

Else, I'll make it up to you King, rather...boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment