Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hearts and thoughts they fade...fade away.


Uneventful day

It doesn't help that I haven't done anything, but whatever.
My arms really got inflamed from the waxing, I suppose I should exfoliated afterwards, but that would have been too easy.

Not looking forward to that walk to work, not even close to looking forward to it.

I really want to go downtown this weekend and just watch the world as I know it here in Toronto explode. I really don't think anything major will happen, I mean let's be honest, we are Canadians we have about as much guts as the French when it comes to a conflict. But nonetheless I just wanna see how it goes, plus a show of force is always awesome to watch.

The funny part is the people protesting who think they are making a difference, who think they are going to change something. What a bunch of wasted energy. To the people who honestly believed the homeless, the needy, the school system, infrastructure, the TTC, or any needy organization/system was going to receive any part of the 1.2B dollars spent on this. You are naive.

Now I'm no conservative, I'm no liberal, in fact, I've never voted in my life given that I feel a vote should be an informed one, and that the voter i.e. me in this case should have a legitimate stake in any outcome, hence why I have not voted in my life. To vote for the sake of voting, or because it's your "right" who ever came up with that bullshit is reckless and you damage the very democratic system that millions payed in blood before you to defend.

It's sad, our faith has come down to a money and a tv.

Raine's arms are my hero. Be all that you envy, especially those guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment