Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'd like to go back to when we played as kids, but things change, that's just the way it is.


Honestly, this government business, not my cup of tea...always trying to screw the little guy it would certainly seem.

Anyways, I really need to start spell checking/editing for grammar/just re-reading over these posts prior to submission. Some of the mistakes I make are just...just horrible. Ah, who am I kidding, that will never happen.

Was listening to some Tupac today, Little preachy for my liking, all talking about getting the community together and standing up for yourself. I'm more for robbing, stealing, shooting, dealin, killin, feelin, smokin. But nonetheless, some good tracks. You know why? Tupac got up in the morning and he asked himself, was life worth living? Should he blast himself?

I find myself in a bit of a situation, I desire all the affordances I have in this great nation of ours, but I do not want to pay for them. As a citizen I understand that we pay taxes such that we are given certain gifts/services on which we rely. Policing, firefighting, emergency services, water, sewage, roads, etc. As much as those things form the foundation of my very existence and the western world as a whole, I'd just rather pocket as much of my income, nay ALL my income, tax free.

I mean, take this G20/G8 crap, wtf is a billion dollars being used on?

Real talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment