Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blast from the past

Uneventful day...

So I finally got my fight, APS exam down, few more to go. The thing was a beast, completely different and insanely difficult compared to 08. I want to complain and whine and bitch, but it's done with now so I won't.

Furthermore, today at ~10:30pm the Weather network said it was -7 with windchill feeling like a brisk -20, my first cold weather run of the year. Nothing to it. Only did 5k because my legs hurt but nonetheless, piece of cake...well half a piece.

And to close today, a motherfucking blast from the past courtsey of Stephen Chiu:

The day I killed my WoW e-rep,
July-11-06, 12:10:07 AM
(that's reputation)
My character is Halladir, and as you can see I have rolled "need" on the items after everyone else passed. This was common practice after dowing a boss. One would pass on the items and people would roll for them (as per the picture) highest roll taking the item. I decided to fuck these guys over, (zealot Christian idealist douchebags, don't get me started), and stole the loot.

Gotta love "Gnomegeddon's" response, 'ninja' wow dawg...deep how did you figure that out? what gave it away? what a pro tip...

Ohh man good times, sometimes I miss that part of my life. Sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. wtf is that ur talking about in the second half!?!?!

    ReplyDelete