Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gandalf on finishing exams


"From the lowest dungeon (SF basement) to the highest peak (Kamma's Turotial room, fuck stairs) I fought with the Faculty of Engineering... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side... Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time... The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done"

"End? No, the journey doesn't end here.
Exams are just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass... And then you see it...

White shores... and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise. "

1 comment:

  1. when you write like this, you turn a girl's heart to putty!

    ReplyDelete