Monday, December 14, 2009

A show of hands from those in this audience of one

Uneventful day...

Lin alg, hard fast approaching, to be honest...I had what I call a "math day" this is one of those days where you take a gander at your notes/theorems and you just hit em hard, and you just understand with the fury of the ancients. With that said, I really feel good about the exam as it stands. I think if tomorrow is anything like today I will be in at least a decent place.

Decent is relative given linear is my lowest mark, so ya...decent doesn't mean 80's.

So I got some timbs today, that's right...David King, my loafers and dress shirts got a pair of those hardhitting mother fuckers. When I put those bad boys on I just felt like I had to stop something, hard.

So I think I am going to attempt to visit some people of my past tomorrow in a place unforgiving, unless NCIS is new, then I won't. Else, I haven't been there in a really long time and I don't know if I am ready for it. Everytime I even think about it I get worried...kinda looks like this,

Anyways I like this shortened live version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE28dw3S2CY&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment