Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You wore a shirt, violent green...uh huh


Uneventful day...

Still another day between me and some glorious combat, aka an exam...I never thought I'd see the day when I want them to come sooner rather than later. This semester has just been a wash of, well...it just hasn't been my favorite. Irony much?

Our Lady Peace is coming to town in March, I am contemplating getting some tics, will be awesome no doubt...ahh another good band, No Doubt...just listening to them today, weird.


You know what I hate, when you try to do the right thing, or a good thing and it just fails miserably. I.e. attempting to print stuff for the artscis using my engineering quota, hard printer fail/mad queues. That's hard fail.

You know what else? Fat people. Lose some weight, swear to God if there was money given out for everytime people couldn't make it on the subway because of fat people, then there wouldn't be an economic crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment