Thursday, December 17, 2009

Don't cry Al, there'll be another war


Uneventful day...

Literally, never thought I would be bored without school...tried my hand at the U Of T gym today, you know surprisingly not everyone in there is a giant meathead benching 6000 tonnes, I was actually lifting more then some guys there believe it or not, feels good.

So I was thinking about all the great musicians and actors taken from us before their time. Doesn't feel good. No I am not talking about Heath Ledger, he was never good let's face it. A Knight's tale was an entertaining experience but let's face it, the Joker has become the icon of teenagers and hipsters and is a farce. Everytime I see anyone of any age wearing a Joker tshirt, or a Whysoseriousimahugefaggot hat/tshirt/msn display pic/condom I just die alittle inside.

You know what I hate, when they play a movie on television over and over until you have seen it to death, and then when you do wanna see it...it isn't there. I have this urge to watch Hamburger Hill, a great piece I might add. This summer it was played ad nauseam (can I even use that term without refering to an arguement? I don't know I am not a math surgeon) and now...no where, the God damn thing is like UFOs and the Samsquanch.

Speaking of which, wtf is up with UFO 'evidence', ya I get it when they show me the videos from the 70's or early 90's, but how come everytime we get a video from THIS decade, it still lookslike refried shit, what the fuck..no one owns a God damn Canon? Everyone is still taking polaroids or some shit? Honestly, maybe if someone had some reputable video, that is not filmed with some piece of shit circa 1623 and used I dunno, a steady cam and noy had a fucking monkey operate the thing, their claims would carry weight.

Just my 3 cents on the whole issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment