Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I work out in the office, I guess I'm fit for business



Uneventful day...



So, busting away on this CDS like it's going out of style. If I am lucky; it is.

Anyways, I really love this band, I have listened to almost their entire collection and I am not gonna lie, I enjoy about 90% of it, which is rare for me, even my most loved of bands (see: Pearl Jam, Greenday, Matthew Good Band,etc) don't pull me in like this, isn't that weird? it is...I dunno dog.


Anyways, this is a good video (in the sense that I don't care about the video I just want the song lol), has my favorite song from them. The first one, I dunno, I just assume she is singing about her car. Sounds like a car song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPAke7ZqSL8

Alot of energy from three people, three women no less...surprising. I remember when I first heard them I was intrigued, upon inspection I would totally wreck everyone of them...man a band full of short hair girls.

In the most respectful way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment