Monday, May 10, 2010

Adia I do believe I've failed you


Sometimes it is just so hard. Then she calls, and it's not so bad anymore.

Work is a drag, it sucks 8 hours of my life everyday, if I didn't need money and experience so bad I would be out of there so fast. For the gym calls to me, and I respond in kind. I have seen some gains lately I might add, nothing that is call for celebration, but gains nonetheless.

Ohh man, APS112, cost me my 4.0, I can never have a CGPA of 4.0 ever again. Ever Again. I don't think I need to explain to you, the reader why I lost it. But here's the Cole's notes version, my group fucking sucked.

Anyways, just waiting on CME185 mark, Chances are though I am 100% for sure in Civil. Now if only I had the strength of character and resolve I have today, then I woulda been in civil 3 years ago, and wearing a ring next year. Oh well, in the next life I'll just be a Cop and beat up people I don't like. Sounds pretty sweet.

Some words for you kids.

Be all that you envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment