Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey midnight...

...turn on your lights.

Some days I just look tired, but I feel wired. I think I need to get my wisdom teeth out, I'm really getting alot of pain lately. I'm no doctor but I'd say they have impacted. Everytime I eat, the same throbbing...man, and I take such good care of my teeth. I'm a militant teeth brusher. The tooth Nazi.

/some unrelated stream of thought I jsut wanna vent/
I am really worried about what is to become of a certain situation. Fall hard or fall harder. Does not seem like there will be a good way out now, I'm in too deep. My own goddamn mistake. Some days it's so good, some days I don't even know. Don't you lie to me. Oh what have I done. So wide awake at night now. Hey midnight is right.
/

Fuck this heat. I can't stand it. David King was built for speed over comfort, sarcasm over sympathy and cold over hot. I walk tot he bus stop, sweating. Walk to the gym from the streetcar, sweating. Be outside for > 30 seconds, sweating. Horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment