Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For me...it was tuesday

After today I don't know if I am the boxer or the bag. To start, failed my work evaluation, bullshit for one...but my own fault. It wasn't so much a studying issue as it was an issue with forgetting but a single sentence.

Following I dropped the FUCK out of a 225 pound bar while squatting. Loudest noise you have ever heard. A gym which is normally the centre of noise falls as silent as an occupied exam room. The eyes, fixed on you...lidless. In your head, embarassment, mercury rising as your face goes as red as the Red Planet.

To top the combo breaker of fail, gotmy CME mark...man what happened. What HAPPENED this exam period? I studied pretty intensely. Clearly to no avail.

What about the good...

Oh Hiroko Moriguchi, you make what heart I have melt. Everyday I seem to get older, you don't age a bit. Asian genes...She is so beautiful, oh man. That kind of timeless beauty that transcends the era and its associated norms. By that I mean that she would be attractive by today's standards, by the standards of long past, anytime. Timeless. Oh...and a nice voice too, you know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaVAb1vNLs&playnext_from=TL&videos=t3_UG57nFxU

No comments:

Post a Comment