Monday, May 3, 2010

Walked around my good intentions...


...found that there were none.

Haven't posted in awhile loyal readers. I swore to God I'd never end up this way. So today was the first day of my new job, I was so excited, silly me, never get your hopes up...it seems really hard, mundane and the way it is looking, after May I will be the youngest person in the building, let alone my department. THE COMPANY.

On the plus side, I get to dress up, business casual, LIKE A BOSS. It's inside, and no fucking sun.

Back to the bad side, my favorite side.

Everyone just leaves during the summer, I hate it. You end up living in a place where everyone steals...time. You have to say those awkard or worse, sad goodbyes...I always cry at goodbyes, oh God, everytime. Everytime. I wonder what it looked like to have me back in the Army days, fully loaded, tac vest, etc and a loaded weapon crying as I departed. Oh well, I cry at departures, mine, yours, anyones. It's sad.

So lately I have really been getting hit with a hard fucking question. What do I do with my time, beside school and my various and many forms of exercise. Do you know what the answer is?
>
>
>
I don't do anything, if I'm not studying, sleeping, eating, running, going for a bike ride, going for a walk, lifting heavy shit, or at work. I am really doing nothing. What the fuck do you people do? Jesus, I consider my life pretty active and rarely if ever am I even close to bored...but I guess I am just boring to you people.

So the question stands, what the fuck do you people do with your time?

1 comment:

  1. wow you got a summer job and didn't tell me?!!??!

    ReplyDelete