Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I deal in fear


Uneventful day...

Some hard fail at lin again today, hard fail...I have neither the ability nor the patience to learn this subspace crap...it feels like they invented linear algebra to put me down. It is becoming light work.

SO...we started this design stuff in mecahnics, real legit engineering shit, warms an old mans heart I'll tell you that much, reminds me of capacitor design from last year...ahh good times, the kind of stuff where you enjoy doing the problems because they are legit. Too legit to quit. Not the abstract pseudo-intellectual bullshit. See: Linear Algebra and Psychology.

Sorry Psy, low blow I know...but this human factors book I have been reading lately keeps casting you in a bad light.

Oh well, love my way...it's a new rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment