Sunday, November 15, 2009

The world is a vampire


Uneventful day...

and what do I get for my pain? Bad bad weekend man, got like no sleep, was sick on saturday, got no work done, almost crashed on the 401. Fuck man, INTENSE shit. Dying in a car crash would be an affront to my warrior spirit. Yes I had to look up how to spell affront, who knew it had two f's? Not I.

Fail fest aka linear algebra is mad hard, MAD...I don't even get it, not a word...it is probably the second if not first most abstract thing I have studied in my life, and I have done two years of quantum and fucking electronic properties last year...the fuck man...fuck this shit. span U, nullA, imA, linearly indeeBULLSHIT. When the hell am I ever going to use this abstract shit? now THAT is an affront to my engineer spirit.

oh well, Jesus was an only son, what does that tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment