Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Uneventful day...

Mechanics, not to shabby...could go either way though as I am the master of mixing up my numbers and putting two's where three's should be, some might say its the King curse. You know all the King's had were are charms and good looks when we came to this country.

So I saw her again monday, I tell you I can't wait for this CDS project to be over, I can't take going to Gerstein anymore, all I do is see her everytime I am there and it just leaves this horrible taste in my mouth. Her hair looks great, not quite as short as it was, but a nice intermediate which forces a second look...oh well, even if it ends justify means nothing is ever what it seems. I still don't have much to stand on, and no one is giving it out.

Another 19/24 day. not bad for day 3 of the set. If only the same could be said for Algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment