Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On my own, here we go

Uneventful day...

FOR THE EXCEPTION OF THE FACT...I was looking at APS finals on the exam database and lo-and-behold I find a fucking essay question on everyone of them. The fuck is that? That is false advertising, this is engineering not fucking English composition, fucking racism.

So help me God if the policy continues for the 1T3 APS exam, I will write with a fury that burns deep in my soul and that essay will be so God damn unreadable the TA will wish he went to medical school and not this bullshit grad shit he's doing. Fuck you APS.



So I'm hooked, this rando, named Steve apparently has been posting a tale from his life over the last two days. He writes like shit and it takes him forever to type this crap but my God it is entertaining. I find myself drawn into his world, in fuck-knows-where England. Quite the tale, I continue to follow it, more to come no doubt...unless I just never make another blog entry about said topic.



i am so tired. Less than a month. I love [hate] this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment