Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time grabs by the wrist directs you where to go...


Uneventful day...

So my nextdoor gave me a pair of 40s and a pair of 55s....FITTY FIVES mother fuckers, it was actually hard work getting them over from his house to mine and up the stairs, God damn. So let's hope one day im deezed enough to curl mo-fucking fitty fives.


Linear algebra is an impending doom which I cannot avoid. I study, but nothing sticks...who knew half the magnitude of cross product of two vectors is the area of a triangle created by those vectors...I DIDN'T

Tomorrow at 9 am the CDS will finally be submitted, with it goes my anxiety and uncertainty of many issues and any obligation I have to complete work within a strict timetable. Tomorrow will also mark the moment I no longer have to go to a partcular library and see a particul person who breaks hearts. Good ridance.

oh damn...thats a good song too...

No comments:

Post a Comment