Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well there ain't nothing to this but your daughter...


'...and the life you would not give her break your plans'

Uneventful day...


Typical, midterms finish and they just have to give a few more assignments. I don't even know why I am suprised anymore. Oh and its 10 pm on a thursday and I haven;t finished the mecahnics problem set due tomorrow...oddly I just don't care...resubmission ftw. Who am I kidding, I have to work hard, I'm the last of my Kind/g if you will

So I attended a Nov 11 parade today at the civic centre here in the People's glorious region of East York. Man...I'm not the huge patriotic type, sometimes I couldn't care less about the country, hell I don't even wear a poppy because I don't want to put holes in my clothing. Regardless, nothing like a military parade to make you wanna rejoin...gotta talk to someone about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment