Monday, July 26, 2010

Coupling Collection


Two days until my school schedule is released. Then learn it, memorize it, exploit it. Profit.

Then comes the horrible horrible task of picking an artsci elective...ohh fuck, why God why? I was hoping this day would never come, but alas it is almost upon me. Like the wrath of Khan or the plague. I hate art scis. Read: courses which aren't science.

Anyways, a great part which had me on the floor the other day when I watched "A Knight's Tale"

For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure....of introducing to you a knight sired by knights. A knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking His forgiveness for the Saracan blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me further still in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishings of her dreadful Turkish uncle. In Greece, he spent a year in silence....just to better understand the sound...of a whisper. And so, without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the Seeker of Serenity, the Protector of Italian Virginity, the Enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, SIR ULLLLLRICH VON LICHTENSTEIN!!

ohh man, I was dying laughing...

Anyways, new Chatmonchy album came out, under my very nose! Shame on me...I am not sure I have listened to the whole thing yet, I have putting it on shuffle while I have been riding my bike. So far, not bad...I mean it's no Seimeiryoku, but perhaps it will grow on me.

I continue to be amazed by the ability of these 3 women. Oh sometimes I think I was born in the wrong country...

No comments:

Post a Comment