Monday, July 5, 2010

I got some killers on my payroll...


Now I've got to ask, on a nigga's ass, tell me will they blast me?
I think of an alias in case these crooked bitches ask me
Now, it's gettin crazy after dark, these NARC's
be like tryin to shut me down but I'm too smart
Now picture me scared of the penitentiary
I've been movin these things since the days of elementary
Now tell me what you need when you see me
I'm stackin G's, buyin all the things on TV, believe me
I got some killers on my payroll, and they know
When it's time to handle business, nigga lay low
Although I'm young, I'm still comin up
I'm gettin paid, pullin razors on niggaz when they runnin up
The first to pull a strap when there's drama - busta you ain't heard?
I've been slicin motherfuckers since I lost my mama
There ain't a cop that can stop me
My posse is cock D, and they don't quit until they drop me
I'm loyal to the game


-Tupac

Man I love this commercial and song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mavbU-oiYCM&feature=related, too bad it is currently the hottest day in the history of the Universe out there...holy shit, I think I am going to die. Still have to go to work. All the time those whiny children who pass themselves off as adults in my office do nothing but complain about how cold it is, how "can we turn down the AC?" Jesus, no doubt I'll get there today and they'll be complaining how hot it is. Make up your mind. Children. Buy a sweater, wear layers, there are many alternatives.

Problem: Altering the AC in a building of that size is a massive job, and it takes hours and hours to go into effect.

Solution (for the worker drones too incompetent to realize the massive mechanical engineering/civil problem that is building air conditioning): Complain more.

Ya, maybe that's going work.

Humidity is the bane of my hair, it gets frizzy and loses its volume. Just thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment