Saturday, July 10, 2010

Everything's gone white, everything's grey.


Today I did a completely selfless act. I helped someone unable to move from one place to another do so, at no charge. I did so for nothing, the very notion of doing free labour is hateful to me.

So a lot of my department got fractured starting this Monday, some new thing in Markham or something...I have no idea, anyways, you know what means? More work for me. That's just fine, that's just one of my names.

...

It is now July 11, I started this on the 10th, got distracted and did not finish it. Yesterday I watched a few good movies, Momento, a GREAT Nolan flick, then Catch Me if you Can, I always loved that movie, it is the definition of a con man, just...yes, it proves if you have confidence you can convince people of anything. Based a true story no less, I mean Hollywood-ized a bit, but nonetheless, the real guy actually did pretend to be a Pilot, Doctor, and Lawyer...what a boss.

The only part I would change is casting, I don't particular buy Tom hanks as a FBI agent and I have never liked DiCaprio, just...in general, he has a weird voice. I try to look past that and I still enjoy the movie.

Anyways, World Cup day, get your game face on.

No comments:

Post a Comment