Monday, July 19, 2010

Grab your glocks when you see Tupac...

Call the cops when you see Tupac.

I'm gonna become a self-made millionaire. Mark my words. Gonna still be the person you love to hate.

Hurt my leg again, seems like it is becoming a yearly tradition. I can't run, can't even walk fast. Game over. Game over. That is okay, I'll just bike, and word harder right? right.

Sometimes I don't even know what to write about when there is no school to complain about. In this heat I find myself more mellow, less likely to get angry or upset. So enters the second issue for this blog. No rage, no writing material. I'm loyal to the game, the hate game that is.

Keep pressing right. The other guy's power is running low.

Thinking about getting this watch: http://cgi.ebay.com/China-SHANGHAI-peace-mechanical-watch-7120-/320562050809?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4aa2fcb6f9

I really like it, I have been really getting into watches lately. A fine craftsmenship is each piece. I mean sure, in this day and age they are relics of a long gone time. But nonetheless, they are symbols of power, authority and above all position.

oh. Power.

The Omega Speedmaster, my dream watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment