Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cold and dark like the other side of the bed


Uneventful day...

For the exception of the fact people never really surprise me. Nay, they do, never for the better. I'll explain. Today was another instance of CME-Lab-induced-rage, understandable to say the least as the explanations are invisible ghettos of privellege and grief. Today was different, by some miracle a TA came into 1066 lab room and left the answer sheet on the table and peaced out. Needless to say copying ensued hard fast. So in walks your narrator, David E. King, upon inspection of the situation I make the sensible and quite frankl fair recommendation that instead of everyone copying this, everyone(members of room 1066) copying one person who had finished it so I may take this sheet room 1068, or whatever room I was in.

Makes sense right? Seems fair right? Everyone wins right? Fuck no. Greed. The same people who I've had class with for the last what? 6 months...they showed their true colours. Now don't read this and assume all 1T3 of Civ is a bunch of assholes, just those ones...on that day. They let me down, and they let everyone in the other lab group down and sold us out for nothing.

Now I'm a man who was raised to put others before himself for the most part. Put the mission first as I would have said a few years ago. Clearly others don't see it that way. To make a long story short. If something is too good to be true. It ain't.

Put up a solid hundy on my shoulders today with the big man Chris. Man oh man am I sore now or what. That and the weather were really the only redeeming quality of the day.

Aside: I've got an outlook on life I'd like to share, when someone writes on your wall/or adds you on fb/etc, it's kinda falttering, you know what it means, it means they were thinking of you. That's a nice thought.

I'm your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment