Saturday, March 13, 2010

Every calorie is a war

Oh man, Our Lady Peace was ACE. Ace. Is Raine a performer or what? I was really surprised as I didn't really see him as that kinda of guy. You could really feel the energy of the band and of Raine especially. I guess we are their hometown, I mean...they have to love us.

In alot of ways I really admire the guy, I mean he went from a U of T student to the front man of a hugely popular Canadian band. I mean, killing is the most noble profession, but a performer is up there. Bringing that much happiness to that many. There is certianly something to be said about someone who can caputre the audience of an entire room. No doubt.

Of note, Raine hasn't lost the voice, THANK GOD. That naisally falsetto is fucking boss. It is truth. GREATEST HITS SET?!?! I shit you not. That's seriously ace, every song I really/dreamed of hearing, I got to hear it. A better gift could not be given. Futhermore, the Kids-Naveed combo, holy shit...I died...I mean it (Kids by MGMT) fits into the quiet part of Naveed so well, it is just such anice change. Upon inspection it appears they do this often, here it is in Montreal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wJbRgRJsY&feature=related

Oh man, good times probies, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment