Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If I was in PHE, my thesis would be on squats.



Uneventful day...

Defs a combo breaker of fail today to say the least. Let's use the bullit list format as that's what my jackass TA seems so fond of:

-Hungry the WHOLE day, even after like 4 meals...still hugnry now I just ate for the 7th time...pure catabolic state today. Purest of pure. You should never be hungry, anabolic or go home.

-CDS fail, 61...61%, my team, fuck em...I am done working, I am going to do the super bare minimum and fuck the FDS, fuck the presentation, fuck my client, fuck APS, fuck my group, fuck the iClicker, fuck Korshots shitty notes, I could go on.

-My TA is an ass. See: above.

Anyways, the bullits make me feel like an idiot. So the TTC was like kaputs after Steven and I left the gym today, the result of which was a long and convoluted trip home via street cars and buses. In fact, I'm feeling engineer-ie/artistic, I'll map it out.

I got home like an hour later than expected, had to sack doing my abs to the level I wanted just to have time to do what I wanted to do and still go to bed after this post. Trying to keep to my 930-10 ish retreats.

On the plus side, that Broadview streetcar has the most amazing view of the downtown core, especially illuminated like that at night. Only one view better, the one from T&T off of Cherry Street. ahh Oyster sauce, that's another post for another day.

ahh...but that view: dressed up in pretend memories more beautiful than the real ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment