Monday, March 22, 2010

There is only one thing more interesting than therapy, and that's a dead body


Uneventful day...

In accordance with the prophecy the weather has hence forth returned to the shit we all deserve. I know what you are thinking, here comes another complaint/whining/QQ, but nay, NAY reader. I love the winter. Sure I hate snow, but I love the cold. Why you ask? Winter fashion. A nice winter coat cannot be topped by any, I repeat ANY summer article of clothing. The whole summer all I am doing is counting days in that living humid hell. Not to mention, there is something just alittle sexier about a woman in winter, maybe because you cannot see as much and there is that element of mystery involved. Maybe not, who is opposed to a little skin anyways?

Nothing like an old classic episode of NCIS while I do my abs, man...never fails to put a smile on my face. Anyways, after NCIS is that show BOnes, now I dunno I don't really catch it but I noticed something, Bones (the protagnist) really really reminds me of someone I go to school with, alot...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they grew up to be just like that fictional character, except...I guess the engineer version. Whatever, Doctor, engineer, close enough.

I need a job...

"You made a joke!?
I can be quite amusing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment