Sunday, March 21, 2010

Contact, left side....No shit!


Just caught another ep of the Pacific, pretty boss episode. The only thing I am alittle upset about is the length of episodes. Episodes aren't even the full 60 minutes, it's an HBO special I would expect at least very very close to 60, if not the full hour. Oh well, what can you do? Just enjoy what you have.

I pulled a bad one day, I ate HUGE, like Xbox HUGE and then went for a run...what the fuck was I thinking? I also threw up on the side of the road and I only made it 4km, barely...that was just stupid. What a waste of a sunday run.

I was in complete command this weekend, I did more these last 3 days then I have the entire semester. You know how you can tell I don't do school shit anymore? Look at this blog...look at like Sept-Dec, all school related whining. Now look, all life-related whining. I rest my case...

Anyways, I digress. Firday afternoon, drew up a rough copy of my Indy Portfolio, then hit the gym and killed it. Saturday, studied APS and APS for like 5 hours. then today, sunday...busted up my FDS sections, all done...and started some research on the CME185 map...thing...

Pretty much, world's best boss, what can I say?

Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
coming home...
Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
coming home...
Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
coming coming home...
home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment