Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You ain't got to explain shit, I've been robbing motherfuckers since the slave ships...


...with the same clip and the same four-five. Two point-blank mother fucker's sure to die.

Nay, I'm actually not feeling that gangster today...feeling fatigued. Hard fatigued. In fact, after this post I'm gonna sleep. Note: it's 9:00 pm, I feel like I am back in grade school. Anyways...

For those of you who do read this, more specifically you know who you are...I would just like to thank you. I know I come off as arrogant/self-absorbed/(fill in the blank) alot, but something about someone actually taking the time to read my musings, it's very flattering, beyond flattering. In alot of ways I think you know me better than I know you and well I'd like to change that if I could.

I digress, such a beautiful day and night...I almost feel guilty knowing it is feb and I wasted this chance to have a good run and a bike ride due to fatigue. Oh well, what can you do right?

What's really been bothering me is a certain someone from first year. You see them almost everyday and you grow close. Things happen and you tell them how you feel. They don't reciprocate. A year passes and they are a ghost, then all of a sudden they are back in your life, hard and fast, and the way the act...the vibe they put off, the body language they use...what is going on, what happened?

Do you want something to happen?
How do you feel?
Why are you back?


I'm not tightrope walking, so then what? I'm walking without your hand.
I'm not blindfolded, so I'm walking without your eyes.
Why now?


That probably isn't all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment