Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am...I am Superman, and I can do anything


Uneventful day...

For the exception of the three-a-day I just did...man oh man. Normally I run two-a-days some muscle groups + run or abs, today I threw in the run with the abs and the other muscle groups. It was a beautiful so I couldn't pass up that opportunity, seems like as every spring/summer approaches I have some sort of physical set back which prevents me from being able to run. I pay in blood all winter in the snow and ice freezing my testicles off for the chance and privilege to be able to run in the powerful light of that yellow Sun.

Currently watching the Pacific, the other bookend to the Tom Hanks masterpiece that was Band of Brothers. I wonder how this one will turn out, I love Band of Brothers, loved it dearly and frequently watch it, not to mention that theme song is awesome.

Wow I really can't think of anything to complain about, I guess all it takes is a little sunshine and it takes my normal sour mood and turns it upside down. Basked in the light of that yellow sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment