Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Programmer: Glorified Typist

Uneventful day...

You know, I really can't wear a blazer without everyone, and I mean...like everyone commenting on "how sharp I look" or "what's the occasion" or something to that effect. I wasn't even dressing up that nicely.

Anyways, I realized what a week next week is. APS Quiz, APS Indy, APS Project. I haven't studied at all, barely touched the indy and lord oh lord what is happening with that program. I was expecting a real glorified slack filled last week of engineering, I was wrong and will be wrong.

A real black hole sun. They just keep holding you down, hand on your face, you can't breath, pushed to the ground.

-David on engineering.

Anyways, it really hit me today just what tomorrow is. Tomorrow is the last day of classes for artscis. Tomorrow is the last day of school for maybe 10 or so of my friends. My 4th year friends effectively graduate, well not really...but last day of classes ~~= end of school right? Right.

I guess I didn't really think of it, maybe I buried it down, maybe I just forgot and truthfully I just don't care about other people as much as I think I do. Maybe both, maybe neither.

Oh well, drown your fear. Till they all just disappear.

My last day will come, then you'll hold your breathe all summer...just waiting for that September day where you put your life back on hold. Then this will never have meant more:

No comments:

Post a Comment